The safety of our customers and employees is our priority.Read the latest
The safety of our customers and employees is our priority.
As we begin to open our Centres, we have been working hard to ensure we can welcome you back safely.
We've implemented significant changes to our facilities and operating procedures that you will notice when you visit us. These include:
- 2-metre social distancing measures
- COVID-19 safety signage to direct you safely through all customer areas
- Designated and timed appointments, as well as collection periods to minimise queues and maintain social distancing
- Increased levels of cleaning and sanitising products for your use
- Using Personal Protective Equipment to help keep you safe
- Extra cleaning for your vehicle & our demonstration models, to ensure that all touch points within have been cleaned
- Perspex screens on all service and sales desks for added safety
- Offering online demonstrations and no-touch demonstrations in dealerships
If you'd rather not come in to see us yet, we have a range of contact-free options for your enquiries.
Contactless Delivery available on all new and used vehicles
Working within government guidelines and advice, we are pleased to launch our new contactless delivery service (UK mainland only). We will safely deliver your vehicle directly to your door via transporter or a driver.
All handovers will strictly adhere to social distancing guidelines along with the use of a driver sanitisation kit
Prior to handover, our delivery agent will give the interior and exterior of your new vehicle a thorough clean using anti-bacterial wipes
Our delivery and handover specialists will remain at a distance during the entire handover
Virtual vehicle handovers are available to all delivery customers. Our digital sales team will talk you through the technical features of your new car.
The health and safety of all parties involved is our number one priority and full details will be covered prior to delivery.