Air Conditioning Services
If your car or van is fitted with air conditioning or climate control, you’ll know the comfort it can bring in maintaining a cool temperature when driving during the warmer months of the year. However you may not be aware that just like other components of your vehicle, your air conditioning system also requires regular servicing to make sure it is clean and operating at optimum efficiency.
This won't take long...
Your enquiry has been sent and we will contact you using the details provided as soon as possible!
Please complete the form below:
When you give us your contact details, Group 1 Automotive companies, our authorised dealer network or our agents may use your data to email or phone you about Group 1 Automotive products, services and offers which we believe may be of interest to you. We may also contact you to conduct market research, so we can improve our service to you. We never sell or share your information with third party organisations.
• To prevent build-up of unpleasant odours
• It will reduce the gradual build-up of harmful bacteria and contaminants
• It avoids the onset of sore throats/allergic reactions
• Having an efficient air conditioning system keeps fuel costs down
• The technicians will replace any leaked refrigerant gas
• Most manufacturers recommend that your air conditioning system is serviced at least every two years
• The in-car climate has a direct bearing on driver fatigue
Book in online or call to make a convenient appointment.
Air Conditioning Anti-Bacterial Clean - £19.99
Especially during the winter months, many drivers tend not to use their air conditioning, therefore when spring arrives your air conditioning may not smell as fresh as it should due to the build-up of bacteria and contaminants.
Our expert technicians can provide a full anti-bacterial clean to purify and eliminate any bacteria build up on your air conditioning filters for just £20.
Air Conditioning Re-Gas - From £100.00*
If you find that your air conditioning system is no longer as cool as it once was, it may mean that your system requires a re-gas to return the system to optimum functionality. This involves our expert technicians safely removing all of your existing gas, carrying out a pressure test to check the system for any leaks before refilling with fresh gas to optimise your vehicles cooling and heating performance.
All makes and models are welcome for any of our air conditioning services.
* £100.00 Air-con re-gas is based on a Motorcraft Service. Air-conditioning re-gas prices vary from model to model. Please ask your Service Advisor for the relevant price for your vehicle.
Please contact us if you require additional information.
171 Basingstoke Road
245 Finchampstead Road
Read the latest information