Jaguar F-Pace World Car Of The Year
The sensational Jaguar F-PACE continues to prove itself as one of the best cars in the world!
Winning both the prestigious World Car of the Year award and World Car Design of the Year title, it is now officially the best and most beautiful car currently on sale. To win this brace of accolades, the F-PACE saw off exceptionally stiff competition in a contest that was judged by 75 influential motoring journalists from 24 countries.
This performance SUV is the fastest-selling model Jaguar has produced, and the first Jaguar to achieve overall success at the World Car Awards, although the XE sports saloon was a finalist for the 2016 World Car Design of the Year title. It’s also only the second time in the event’s 13-year history that a vehicle has claimed a double win. ‘With F-PACE, the British company and its proud and talented workers have taken on and beaten far bigger, wealthier European, Asian and North American rivals,’ commented Mike Rutherford, Juror, Director and Vice-Chairman of the World Car Awards. To find out more about the award-winning F-PACE, contact Beadles Jaguar.
- Engine options ranging from four-cylinder 2.0-litre Ingenium diesel to 380PS supercharged V6 petrol
- Lightweight aluminium architecture and near-perfect 50:50 weight balance
- Standard InControl Touch infotainment systems with 8” touchscreen
- Optional head-up display, dual-view 10.2” touchscreen and Meridian sound systems
- Range of advanced safety systems including surround camera system
JAGUAR F-PACE: WORLD CAR OF THE YEAR 2017