Whether you are searching for a New or Approved Used Mercedes-Benz, looking to book a service appointment, or simply in need of some guidance on our latest products and services, our team are on hand to assist you and we have a range of options to make this as safe and convenient as possible.
Our showrooms & Service Centres are now open. In line with government guidance, we have implemented significant changes to our processes in order to deliver the same great service to you, whilst ensuring your safety remains our priority. These range from assisting you in-person or online with new and used vehicles sales, contactless home delivery or click & collect options, and providing servicing and maintenance in a safe manner.
Our Service departments are fully operational with COVID-secure measures in place to ensure the safety of both our customers and employees. These include:
- Masks to be worn at employees and customers discretion
- COVID-19 safety signage to direct you safely through all customer areas
- Designated and timed appointments, as well as collection periods to minimise queues
- Increased levels of cleaning and sanitising products for your use
- Extra cleaning for your vehicle, to ensure that all touch points within have been cleaned
- Perspex screens on all service and reception desks for your safety
- Self-service check-in desks allowing you contact-free drop-off & collection
We have also made it even easier to arrange your next appointment with our convenient online service booking system. Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, simply enter your details online, choose the type of service required and find a date and time that fits in with your schedule.
If you are interested in a New or Approved Used Mercedes-Benz, there are a number of ways we can support you. You can take advantage of: