This won't take long...
Your enquiry has been sent and we will contact you using the details provided as soon as possible!
Please complete the form below:
When you give us your contact details, Group 1 Automotive companies, our authorised dealer network or our agents may use your data to email or phone you about Group 1 Automotive products, services and offers which we believe may be of interest to you. We may also contact you to conduct market research, so we can improve our service to you. We never sell or share your information with third party organisations.
Group 1 Mercedes-Benz is offering every customer a free vehicle health check every time they bring their Mercedes-Benz to their local Group 1 Mercedes-Benz dealership.
Our highly trained Mercedes-Benz technicians will inspect a range of areas of your vehicle including:
• Interior inspection: horn, washers, wipers, seat belts and parking brake
• Exterior light inspection: lights and lens
• Exterior vehicle inspection: windscreen and wipers
• Under bonnet inspection: brake fluid, coolant, V belt, fluid leaks and battery
• Under vehicle inspection: steering, suspension and drive train check, and exhaust
• Brake inspection: front/rear pads, front/rear discs
After your vehicle health check is complete, a member of our service team will supply you with a report detailing the results in a colour coded fashion. You can see a breakdown of the colour code below:
Red Items: Areas that require urgent attention
Amber Items: Areas that, if not addressed, should be monitored closely to ensure vehicle safety and reliability
Green Items: Areas that are in satisfactory condition
Book Now for your free vehicle health check with Brake Inspection.
Please contact us if you require additional information.
Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
King's Lynn Norfolk
Read the latest information