- Transparent prices that include VAT? Of course.
- Need a lift? Hop in for a free drop and collection*.
- Insured loan car from just £12? What's ours is yours'*.
- SEAT Video service report? Tune in.
- Courtesy wash and vacuum? Always.
- Book your service online. Click. Done.
That's brighter servicing.
Plus the usual things you'd expect from Group 1 SEAT:
- Friendly, specialist SEAT-trained technicians
- Latest state-of-the-art SEAT diagnostic and servicing equipment
- Up-to-date SEAT safety, software and product upgrades
- Only genuine SEAT parts are used with a two-year warranty**
- Full wash and vacuum free of charge
- Courtesy car and collection or delivery to and from your home
- SEAT dealer stamp in your service book
- Convenient locations in Hertfordshire
- A ‘Local Price Promise’ for certain types of work
- Servicing, tyres and MOTs are all available in one place
Our SEAT-trained technicians are dedicated to providing exceptional service and customer experience. We look forward to welcoming you to your local SEAT MOT and Service centre.
SEAT service intervals
Getting your vehicle serviced regularly is important for it to perform with maximum efficiency. Servicing allows us to maintain vital components of your SEAT, so you can have the peace of mind that you are safe on the road. If you keep your servicing and maintenance records up-to-date, you can preserve your vehicle’s resale value just in case you want to sell it on in the future.
Less than 10,000 miles a year - every 12 months
Do you make short journeys on a regular basis? If you do, your vehicle will need to be serviced frequently. Short journeys put a strain on your engine due to the continuous stopping and starting. We recommend getting a service every 9,000 or every 12 months, whichever happens first. Certain components will need to be maintained, so you can keep your SEAT in peak condition.
More than 10,000 miles a year - every two years
Making long journeys regularly puts less of a strain on your engine, and therefore it won’t need as much maintenance as frequently. We recommend getting your SEAT serviced every 10,000 miles or every two years, whichever occurs first. Be sure to keep an eye on your tyre tread depth and replace your tyres before they reach the legal limit.
How Often Should I Service My SEAT?
Booking your service
Whether your vehicle is brand-new or up to 15 years old, we guarantee to give it the special attention that it deserves. Booking your SEAT in for a service can be an inconvenience, which is why we strive to schedule you an appointment at a time that suits you. Our SEAT-trained technicians will always take you through any work that needs to be done, so you don’t get any nasty surprises. Our service is designed to get your SEAT at peak performance so you can get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Contact your local Group 1 SEAT dealership to find out more information.
*Terms and Conditions Apply. Subject to availability. Driver must be 25 or over and held a full UK driving license for at least 12 months, with no more than 8 points accumulated in 3 years, not been disqualified from driving in the last 3 years, involved in 2 at-fault accidents or claims in the last 3 years for a Loan Car. **For cars 2 to 15 years and excludes wear and tear items.