Give your Toyota the attention it deserves by booking your MOT. We understand how important it is to ensure that your vehicle is in perfect working order, which is why we work hard to provide the highest quality service. Being without your vehicle can be an inconvenience, which is why we aim to get you back behind the wheel as quickly as possible. Not only will your Toyota receive an extensive examination, but you can also benefit from our expert advice.
Benefits of getting your Toyota MOT with us
At Beadles Toyota, our expert technicians are committed to providing the best possible service to make sure that your vehicle is safe on the road. We conduct thorough tests to ensure your Toyota meets the legal standards set by the government.
Why you should use our Toyota centres for your MOT:
- Only Toyota genuine parts are used
- Toyota trained technicians working to the highest standards
- MOTs are tailored around you for total convenience
- Peace of mind with MOT protection
- Servicing, tyres and MOTs are all available in one place
Your vehicle is in expert hands at your local Beadles Toyota Service and MOT Centre.
How often do I need to MOT my Toyota?
If your Toyota is three years old or more, it is required to have an MOT test once every 12 months. You will not legally be allowed to drive unless you have a valid MOT certificate. To find out when your Toyota is due to have its first MOT, look for its date of registration.
When your Toyota needs its first MOT
To pass the MOT, your vehicle will go through a series of thorough tests to check that vital components meet the legal standards to ensure the safety of your Toyota on the road. You can take your vehicle in for its MOT from 30 days before to a day before your current MOT expires. If you choose to get your MOT early, your new certificate will not become valid until your current one has expired.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your Toyota receives an MOT test by a trained professional on an annual basis. You could face a fine of up to £1000 and your insurance will become invalid if you fail to get an MOT test. It is illegal to drive without a valid MOT certificate and car insurance.
How long does an MOT last?
An MOT test generally takes between 45 and 60 minutes to complete. However, it is better to allow for a full hour before you collect your vehicle. There are a few things you should consider before you book your MOT:
- Allow time for repairs just in case your Toyota does fail its MOT
- Our test centres have a legal obligation to prevent you from driving away in your Toyota if it does not have a valid MOT certificate
- You may be asked to drop off your Toyota first thing in the morning, just in case it needs repairs
- You should plan to be without your Toyota for an entire day
Contact your local Beadles Toyota centre to find out more