How does Ford Finance Lease work?
Ford Finance Lease allows you to rent a Ford commercial vehicle by paying an advance rental fee followed by fixed monthly instalments. If you choose a lease with a balloon option, your monthly instalments will be lower.
Your fixed monthly rental will be determined by the following:
- Agreement length - choose from 24 to 60-month contractual terms
- The amount of the advance rental
- The Ford vehicle you want to drive
- If you have chosen the Finance Lease with Balloon option
At the end of the agreement, you are responsible for selling the commercial vehicle on behalf of Ford Lease. You can choose from one of these options:
- Sell the vehicle to a third party
- Agree to a part exchange with Think Ford, who will purchase the vehicle from Ford Lease
You do have the option to extend your agreement by paying a nominal peppercorn rental of £100+VAT per year.
If you chose to take the balloon option at the start of your agreement, you must settle the balloon amount with Ford Lease at the end of the primary term. Contact Think Ford Basingstoke and Farnborough to learn more