Think Ford offers for your convenience a Ford Mobile Servicing option to both our car and commercial customers!
FORD MOBILE SERVICE
- Quick and convenient
- We come to you
- Cars and Commercial vehicles
- State of the art Ford Diagnostic Equipment (IDS)
- Fully qualified technicians
- Service, repairs, warranty
- No additional fees
Q. What is Mobile Servicing and how can it benefit me?
A. Ford Mobile Servicing will offer you the flexibility of on-site servicing, maintenance and warranty repairs, field service actions such as software updates, at your home or work premises with no additional fees.
Plus, for businesses, we appreciate that having a vehicle out of operation can result in cost implications. So with flexible appointments to accommodate, Ford Mobile Servicing will help to reduce the downtime on your vehicles, thus keeping you ahead of your competition.
Q. Is Mobile Servicing just for businesses and their fleets of vans?
A. No, Ford Mobile Servicing is open to all. So whether you need your Fiesta servicing whilst you’re at home or work, or you’re a local business operating just a few vans or a large fleet with both car and commercial vehicles, the service caters for all.
Q. Are you able to carry out warranty work?
A. Yes, but this only applies to Ford vehicles and certain types of repair. We can carry out small, manageable warranty repairs along with recalls or field service actions where applicable.
Q. How do I make a booking?
A. There are a number of options available to you.
1. Simply, complete the form below to submit your details to our Service Booking team who will be able to arrange your booking at a time that suits.
2. Call your nearest Think Ford dealership and asked to be put through to the bookings team
3. Speak to one of our friendly Advisors via LiveChat who will take note of your request and this will be passed through to our Service Bookings Team who will confirm your booking.
4. Alternatively, if you are an Epyx 1Link user, bookings can be made via the 1link platform.