The safety of our customers and employees is our priority.Read the latest
THE MINI ADVANCED CAR EYE 2.0.
The Original MINI Advanced Car Eye 2.0 is a highly quality full HD wide-angle camera that allows critical driving situations to be recorded as well as detailed videos taken from the car's perspective.
The Advanced Car Eye 2.0 is used both whilst you are driving to document trip data and also for up to 24 hours in parking mode to record video evidence of damage or theft. Light sensitive sensors ensure excellent recording quality both during the day and at night.
The Advanced Car Eye 2.0 uses a proximity sensor and a vibration sensor for the early detection of possible accidents and theft outside the car. The smart system evaluates ambient movements so that it distinguishes everyday movements from unusual ones and only starts video recording if an action has been classed as relevant.
Priced at £475* for front & rear cameras, the MINI Advanced Car Eye 2.0 can be fitted in 60 minutes to most MINI models*.
ADVANTAGES OF THE MINI ADVANCED CAR EYE:
- Keep a close eye on critical situations: The full-HD wide-angle camera automatically records critical driving situations that may be relevant for evidence purposes. The detailed video is also saved automatically, enabling the MINI Advanced Car Eye to act as a reliable eyewitness.
- Enhanced safety: The simultaneous rear view, achieved by recording the rear-view perspective of the car, allows a much more effective assessment of the driving situation, and therefore enhanced safety.
- The MINI Split Screen appears on the start screen, offering a simultaneous view from the front camera and the rear-view camera at once.
- Various sensors on the light-sensitive camera, as well as excellent signal processing mean that the camera is capable of recording superb images both during the day and at night
- Parking mode: A video is automatically recorded when the car has been parked and vibrations or relevant movements or impacts are detected in the video image. An LED light indicates that recording is taking place. This means that the car is being monitored even when the driver isn't around, this can be used for up to 24 hours.
*Cost may vary across Centres, please enquire at your local Centre for a bespoke quote. **Compatible with all MINI F models. The rear-view camera cannot be fitted to Convertible & Clubman models. If you're unsure of your MINI model, speak to your local MINI Centre.
One Moment Please
This won't take long...
Your enquiry has been sent and we will contact you using the details provided as soon as possible!
Please complete the form below:
- First Name
Enquiry / Comments
- House Name/No
When you give us your contact details, Group 1 Automotive companies, our authorised dealer network or our agents may use your data to email or phone you about Group 1 Automotive products, services and offers which we believe may be of interest to you. We may also contact you to conduct market research, so we can improve our service to you. We never sell or share your information with third party organisations.
Barons MINI Bedford
Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK41 0GL
Barons MINI Borehamwood
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 2BT
Barons MINI Borehamwood Aftersales
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 1LT
Barons MINI Cambridge
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB23 6EF
Barons MINI Farnborough Aftersales
Ash Vale, Surrey, GU12 5QF
Barons MINI Hindhead
Hindhead, Surrey, GU26 6AE
Barons MINI Kentish Town Aftersales
Kentish Town, London, NW5 3EX
Barons MINI Ruislip Aftersales
South Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4 0NU
Barons MINI Stansted
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 2BT
Barons MINI Watford Aftersales
Watford, Hertfordshire, WD24 7RY
Chandlers MINI Brighton
Brighton, East Sussex, BN41 1XB
Chandlers MINI Hailsham
Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 3UA
Chandlers MINI Worthing
Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN16 3FH