How it works
- Choose from an advance rental of 1 – 12 months giving flexibility to set your monthly rentals to suit your budget.
- Contract term between 2 – 5 years.
- Agreed Annual Mileage: If you drive less than the agreed annual mileage this will not alter the monthly rentals; If you exceed the agreed annual mileage, excess mileage charges will apply.
- At the end of the contract, you must return the vehicle and will have nothing further to pay provided the vehicle is in good condition and has not exceeded the agreed mileage. If the vehicle does not meet the mileage and condition terms, excess charges may apply.
- You can change your contract duration and mileage (except during the rst or last 6 months of the contract).
- Minimum Contract Annual Mileage - All vehicles 5,000 per annum. You can drive less than 5,000 miles per annum, however this will not alter the monthly rentals.
- Maximum Total Contract Mileage
- 120,000 for petrol cars
- 150,000 for diesel cars
- 150,000 for petrol vans
- 180,000 for diesel vans
What you pay
Pay an advanced rental of 1 – 12 months.
Regular monthly rentals over a term of 2 – 5 years.
At the end of the contract return the vehicle*.
What you need to know about Personal Contract Hire
- Hassle free motoring. Road tax is included and no disposal worries just return the car at the end, subject to vehicle condition and mileage. Excess charges will apply if the vehicle is returned outside of the condition and mileage terms.
- Fixed monthly rentals to suit your budget.
- Choice of mileage, advance rental and length of agreement at start of contract.
- Optional maintenance package. Subject to a maintenance charge.
- You can terminate the contract early by paying 50% of the remaining rental cost.
- The higher advance rental you pay the lower your normal monthly rental.
- You must have fully comprehensive insurance.
- You cannot buy the vehicle at the end of the contract.
- You must maintain the vehicle in accordance with the contract even if you have not chosen the optional maintenance package.
- Failure to maintain contractual rentals may result in legal action.
- Protection under the Consumer Credit Act Termination and Satisfactory Quality Rights.