Owning a Land Rover is more than just a luxury, it’s a lifestyle choice. Our Land Rover trained technicians aim to provide all the care and attention your vehicle deserves. We are on hand to look after your Land Rover when your next MOT is due. We know that being without your vehicle can cause inconvenience to you, so we try our best to make sure that the MOT process is as quick as possible. Your Land Rover can expect to receive a thorough examination upon arrival to ensure that it performs as it was intended to.
Book an MOT
Benefits of getting your Land Rover MOT with us
At Beadles Land Rover, our specially trained technicians conduct thorough tests to ensure that your vehicle meets the legal standards. Our experts are committed to providing the utmost care to ensure that your Land Rover is safe on the road.
Why you should use our Land Rover centres for your MOT:
- Only Land Rover genuine parts are used
- Land Rover trained technicians working to the highest standards
- MOTs are tailored around you for total convenience
- Peace of mind with MOT protection
- Servicing, tyres and MOTs are all available in one place
Your vehicle is in expert hands at your local Beadles Land Rover Service and MOT Centre.
How often do I need to MOT my Land Rover?
Vehicles that are three years old or more are required to have an MOT test once every 12 months. You will not legally be allowed to drive unless you have a valid MOT certificate. In order to find out when your Land Rover is due to have its first MOT, look for its date of registration.
When your Land Rover needs its first MOT
Your Land Rover will need to undergo a series of thorough tests to check that vital components meet the legal standards to ensure the safety of you and your passengers. You
can choose to keep your MOT expiry date the same by getting an MOT up to a day before it is due. Alternatively, you can change your renewal date by booking your MOT up to 30 days before your current MOT certificate is due to expire.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your Land Rover receives an MOT test by a trained professional on an annual basis. If you fail to get an MOT, you could face a fine of up to £1000 and your insurance will become invalid. It is illegal to drive without a valid MOT certificate and car insurance.
How long does an MOT last?
Generally, your Land Rover MOT test can take between 45 and 60 minutes to complete. However, it is better to allow for a full hour before you collect your vehicle. When booking your MOT, there are a few things you should consider:
- Allow time for repairs just in case your Land Rover were to fail its MOT
- The test centre has a legal obligation to prevent you from driving away in your Land Rover if it does not have a valid MOT
- You may be asked to drop off your Land Rover first thing in the morning, just in case it needs repairs
- You should plan to be without your Land Rover for an entire day
Contact your local Beadles Land Rover centre to find out more information.