Whether you are searching for a new or approved used Ford, looking to book a service appointment, or simply in need of some guidance on our latest products and services, our team are on hand to assist you and we have a range of options to make this as safe and convenient as possible.
Our showrooms & Service Centres are now open. In line with government guidance, we have implemented significant changes to our processes in order to deliver the same great service to you, whilst ensuring your safety remains our priority. These range from assisting you in-person or online with new and used vehicles sales, contactless home delivery or click & collect options, and providing servicing and maintenance in a safe manner.
Our Sales & Service departments are fully operational with COVID-secure measures in place to ensure the safety of both our customers and employees. These include:
- All employees and customers to wear a mask
- 2-metre social distancing measures
- COVID-19 safety signage to direct you safely through all customer areas
- Designated and timed appointments, as well as collection periods to minimise queues and maintain social distancing
- Increased levels of cleaning and sanitising products for your use
- Using Personal Protective Equipment to help keep you safe
- Extra cleaning for your vehicle, to ensure that all touch points within have been cleaned
- Perspex screens on all service and reception desks for your safety
- Self-service check-in desks allowing you contact-free drop-off & collection
We have also made it even easier to arrange your next appointment with our convenient online service booking system. Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, simply enter your details online, choose the type of service required and find a date and time that fits in with your schedule.
Book A Service
If you are interested in a New or Approved Used Ford, along with a physical showroom visit, there are a number of other ways we can still support you. You can take advantage of: