The safety of our customers and employees is our priority.Read the latest
BMW Business Partnership Programme
The ultimate driving machine for your business
Whether you are a sole trader looking for a car that works for your business, or you manage a fleet of fewer than 50 company cars, we have the perfect solution for you and your business. At Barons & Chandlers BMW, we strive to provide you with the support you need through the BMW Business Partnership Programme. Our range of exclusive offers for business customers are available to order with exceptional contract hire rates. We have a BMW to suit all of your business needs, thanks to a combination of low running costs and strong residual values. Keep your fleet running efficiently with our exclusive BMW servicing plans.
What is the BMW Business Partnership Programme?
Designed specifically for fleets of 50 cars or less, or sole traders, the BMW Business Partnership Programme offers compelling contract hire rates across the entire range of BMW models. Not sure which cars make sense for your business? You will also benefit from a dedicated Local Business Development Manager, who is available to guide you through everything you need to know about fleet management.
Keep your employees on the move with our Long Term Flexible Rental Solution. We provide our customers with a BMW or other vehicle as a pre-contract car, so your business can keep moving. Our business customers also get access to exclusive events and previews. Be one of the first to hear about new models and technology, and you’ll even get the opportunity to attend launch previews at your local BMW Centre.
Why choose BMW company cars?
Class-leading models and dedicated services are just some of the reasons why BMW is exemplary. As a BMW Business Partnership customer, you can always expect the highest standard of service. Choose BMW for your fleet and you can expect the following:
- Cars booked in for service and/or maintenance are guaranteed an appointment within three working days, providing no replacement vehicle or collection and delivery is required.
- Cars booked in for service and/or maintenance are guaranteed an appointment within seven working days if no replacement vehicle is necessary.
- Complimentary collection and delivery within a 15-mile radius* is available for service and maintenance appointments.
- No charge for the disposal of environmental waste and replacement parts.
- Three-year unlimited mileage warranty, which covers any manufacturing defect including bulbs.
- A status update will be given within two hours when a car is recovered by BMW Emergency Service and repairs will be started within 48 hours.
- Should a vehicle fail its MOT, the cost of replacement parts and labour will be covered**.
- Cars receive a complimentary wash and vacuum after a service or major repair.
*Subject to BMW Centre location. This does not affect any existing agreements whereby the radius has been extended.
** MOT Protect is valid for the vehicle’s first MOT only. Cost of MOT test or re-test, wheels, tyres, windscreen, brake pads and discs, modified and non-BMW components, failure as a result of neglect and MOT advisories are not covered by BMW MOT Protect.
How is the BMW Business Partnership Programme different?
At Barons & Chandlers BMW, we understand that running an entire fleet of cars is no simple task. The BMW Business Partnership Programme makes managing your fleet a whole lot easier, especially with your dedicated Business Development Management on hand.
BMW Contract Hire
BMW Contract Hire enables your company to lease vehicles during an agreed period of time and is available for both personal and business users. It is a great option for those who need vehicles for business without the hassle of ownership, depreciation and selling the vehicles once the contract has ended. Registered businesses are able to claim up to 50% of the VAT on their rental vehicles and 100% of the VAT on the maintenance charge.
The benefits of BMW Contract Hire include:
- Concentrate on running your business with an additional source of funding
- Fixed low monthly payments improve your cash flow
- No maintenance bills or surprise costs
- Eliminates the hassle of vehicle disposal
- Vehicle maintenance is carried out by trained BMW Technicians at BMW Authorised Workshops
Personal Contract Hire
Similar to Business Contract Hire, Personal Contract Hire allows you to lease a vehicle for an agreed duration as outlined in your contract. It is a very popular alternative to purchasing a brand-new vehicle, instead, you pay regular monthly instalments to cover the cost of the car. However, Personal Contract Hire is intended for individuals and is not suitable for businesses that require a whole fleet.
What is the BMW Chauffeur Programme?
Redefining automotive luxury, the BMW Chauffeur Programme is a dedicated programme for chauffeurs and other private hire drivers. Exceed the highest of expectations with our Chauffeur Specialist Service Outlets, which can provide extended opening hours to meet the demands of your business. With everything from the BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer to New BMW 7 Series, you are sure to find the right vehicle for your business available through this programme.
Benefit from an unlimited mileage warranty, 24/7 emergency assistance and tailored funding options. Choose the luxurious BMW 7 Series, which is ideal for chauffeuring, and receive specific benefits, including:
- Free UK driver evaluation
- Complimentary servicing for 120,000 miles or four years
- Replacement chauffeur vehicle should your car need repairs
BMW Hybrid technologies
Make the switch from traditional petrol and diesel cars to electric and hybrid models. Offering an improved economy, low CO? emissions and lower running costs, it makes perfect sense for your business to change to hybrid technology. The BMW Plug-in Hybrid range not only delivers a dynamic performance but also an improved fuel economy, reduced annual road tax and lower BIK tax rates.
The BMW Plug-in Hybrid range offers a range of great benefits for your business and your employees, including environmental, financial and practical benefits.
- All BMW Plug-in Hybrid models are classed as ‘ultra-low emission vehicles’, as the CO? emissions are less than 62g/km.
- Drive in pure electric mode and your drivers can cover shorter commutes with zero emissions.
- Make impressive savings on your Benefit In Kind (BIK) company car tax.
- Plug-in Hybrid vehicles can be cheaper to run on a cost per mile basis if your drivers are able to regularly charge their cars.
- All BMW Plug-in Hybrid models currently qualify for the London Congestion Charge exemption, saving up to £230 per month.
Get in touch with Barons & Chandlers BMW
Barons BMW Bedford
Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK41 0GL
Barons BMW Borehamwood
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 2BT
Barons BMW Cambridge
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB23 6EF
Barons BMW Farnborough
Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6TL
Barons BMW Hindhead
Hindhead, Surrey, GU26 6AE
Barons BMW Stansted
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 2BT
Chandlers BMW Brighton
Brighton, East Sussex, BN41 1YH
Chandlers BMW Hailsham
Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 3UA
Chandlers BMW Worthing
Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN16 3FH