The safety of our customers and employees is our priority.Read the latest
Audi Approved Bodyshop and Accident Repairs
Breathe new life into your Audi with accident repairs
Maintaining the appearance of your Audi is important for any owner. At Group 1 Audi, we understand how frustrating it can be when your vehicle is damaged. We offer a range of services to keep your Audi looking as good as new, including Minor Repairs, Accident Repairs and Alloy Wheel Repairs. All of the repair work is carried out by our Audi-trained technicians who share the same devotion to Audi engineering as you do. Our affordable repair packages allow you to restore your Audi to its former glory without it costing the earth.
Minor dents or scratches? No problem with Audi minor repair...
Let us look after you, your claim with our Audi Accident Repair...
Benefits of getting your Audi repaired with us
We have invested in the latest repair and paint equipment to ensure that your Audi is returned to you looking as good as new. Before you hand over the keys, you can benefit from expert advice from Audi-trained technicians who know everything there is to know about your particular model.
We offer a standard of expertise that you’re unlikely to find anywhere else.
- Fully trained Audi body and paint technicians
- Continually up to date on the latest repair technologies and techniques
- Audi bodyshop facilities are the best in the industry
- Genuine Audi parts are used to ensure you receive quality replacements
- Repairs are covered by a unique ‘lifetime of ownership’ warranty
- We can handle every aspect of your insurance claim
- Recovery service and a courtesy car
- we prepare a ‘while-you-wait’ Audi repairs estimate
- Servicing, tyres and MOTs are all available in one place
- We can visit you
You can rest assured knowing that your Audi is in safe hands at your local Audi Service and MOT Centre.
Bring your Audi wheels back to showroom condition...
What is the Audi repair warranty?
At Group 1 Audi, we are pleased to offer a unique repair warranty called the ‘lifetime of ownership’ warranty, which is on all workmanship carried out when repairing your Audi. It exceeds anything offered by insurance companies and their ‘recommended repairers’.
We are able to offer this additional Audi repair warranty for one simple reason - the high-quality standards and craftsmanship of our Audi body repair technicians. Our facilities are amongst the best in the country and we continually invest in training in bodywork technologies and techniques. Choose us and you get an Audi repair you can rely on for as long as you own it.
Audi minor repairs
If your Audi is involved in a minor accident and sustains scuffs and scratches, we will look after you, your claim and your car with Audi Repairs. At Group 1 Audi, we know how to look after your Audi repair and we can handle every aspect of your claim from start to finish. Call us first and enjoy peace of mind, knowing that your car is in the best hands possible. We will do everything we can to get you back on the road as quickly as we can.
Audi major accident repairs
We understand that sustaining any damage to your Audi is frustrating, but even more so when you are involved in an accident. When your Audi is brought to one of our Audi bodyshops you can expect a level of customer service and technical expertise that is second to none. With a single phone call at any time of day or night, we can handle every aspect of the Audi repair process, so you don’t have too. We will make every effort to get your vehicle back on the road as soon as possible.
Alloy wheel refurbishment
Get those tired-looking alloys back to showroom condition with our Alloy Wheel Refurbishment service. We take your car’s scratched or damaged alloys and restores them to their former beauty. Better still, we can restore and repaint your wheels in any colour you desire, for unique personalisation.
What should you do in an accident?
Do you know what to do in an accident? If your Audi is involved in an accident, keep calm and ensure your safety and the safety of others. Act responsibly and record the details of the driver and any occupants, time, location of the accident, as well as the amount of traffic and weather conditions at the time of the accident.
Use this easy-to-follow accident plan in the event of a collision:
- Stop - Under the Road Traffic Act 1989, you must stop if any person or animal has been injured, or if any property, road signs or street ‘furniture’ (including other vehicles) are damaged.
- Stay calm - Do not admit liability. If you do, your insurance company may refuse your claim. Try to avoid the conversation about the possible cause of the accident.
- Warn other motorists - Avoid the risk of further accidents or injury by warning other road users of the hazards.
- Don’t move the injured party - Administer any first aid you can safely provide if you are a certified first aider and summon help.
- Get their details - Make a note of any other drivers involved, together with their vehicle details and description.
- Be prepared to share information - You will need to give your name, address and vehicle registration number to anyone having reasonable grounds for requiring information.
- Report the accident - The accident must be reported at the scene. If you don’t, you have to notify the police within 24 hours and provide your certificate of insurance and driving licence at the nearest police station.
- Insurance details - Exchange insurance details within seven days or contact the police if you don’t receive them.
Make sure you take the names and details of any witnesses who saw the accident and where they were. And if there are any allegations of an offence, this must be reported to the police.
Audi approved repairs
At Group 1 Audi, our manufacturer-trained technicians go above and beyond to provide a competitive service and the utmost attention to detail, reassuring you that your Audi is in safe hands. Your vehicle will be restored to its former glory before it sustained any damage, so you can go back to enjoying your Audi as it was intended. Find out more information about the full range of services available at Group 1 Audi, or enquire online using the form below and our dedicated team will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
One Moment Please
This won't take long...
Your enquiry has been sent and we will contact you using the details provided as soon as possible!
Please complete the form below:
- First Name
Enquiry / Comments
- House Name/No
When you give us your contact details, Group 1 Automotive companies, our authorised dealer network or our agents may use your data to email or phone you about Group 1 Automotive products, services and offers which we believe may be of interest to you. We may also contact you to conduct market research, so we can improve our service to you. We never sell or share your information with third party organisations.
Audi Approved Colchester
Colchester, Essex, CO4 0HQ
Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 5PX
Chingford, London, E4 8JA
Finchley Road Audi
West Hampstead, London, NW3 6LT
Harold Wood Audi (Service Centre)
Romford, Essex, RM3 0HU
Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL9 5JN
Rayleigh, Essex, SS6 7UQ
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM22 7DW
Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 8HL
Whetstone, London, N20 0PT